PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Applicable towards: Individual and Group Hotel Reservations to All Karisma Hotels and Resorts worldwide.
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent of a 1-night stay must be received at the time of booking. Note: Full payment is required for any reservation made within 30 days of arrival.
- Final payment is due 30-days prior to arrival.
- Reservations without full payment less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to immediate cancellation. Automatic cancellations applied to all bookings not paid in full.
- For new reservations: Guest may cancel up to 24 hours before arrival
- For existing reservations: Guest may change the date of their current booking for a future travel date between now and December 31, 2021, as long as the change or cancellation is made by April 30, 2020.
- Additionally, guest have the option to change to another Karisma Hotel property within the same brand, in a different destination with no additional fee or cancellation penalty
- Cancellations 30-8 days prior to arrival, will be assessed a 1-night penalty per room. Waived with the purchase of Flex Pass**
- Cancellations 7-nights or less prior to arrival, will be assessed a 100% penalty. The entire stay will become non-refundable and Flex Pass not valid beyond this point.
- Cancellations of any reservation that includes the dates of Dec 21 - Jan 4 (inclusive); less than 30 days prior to arrival, you will be assessed a 100% penalty.
Deposits and any amount paid, less any assessed penalties are only available as a credit towards a future reservation booked within 6 months of cancellation.
Reservations to Karisma Hotels Adriatic.
- Cancellations less than 30 prior to arrival, you will be assessed a 100% penalty.
**See Cancellation Terms above for additional information**
Reservations to Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana.
- Deposit becomes non-refundable less than 30-days prior to arrival. Cancellations greater than 30-day prior to arrival will receive a credit for future stay, less Flex Pass fee. (This term excludes Pineapple Villa).
- When reserving the Pineapple Villa: A $3000 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Flex Pass is not applicable to Pineapple Villa reservations. Final Payment is due 90-days prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 90-days prior to arrival, will be assessed a 100% penalty.
**See Cancellation Policy above for additional terms for all other room categories**
Reservations to El Cielo Winery & Resort
Cancellation of any reservation that includes the dates of July 1 to October 31 (inclusive), less than 30-days prior to arrival, will result in a 100% penalty. Flex Pass is not applicable during this travel window. Final payment is due 30-days prior to arrival; non-payment will result in auto-cancellation of reservation.
**See Cancellation Policy above for additional terms for all other travel windows**
**El Cielo Winery & Resort by Karisma, Allure Hotels by Karisma, and all Karisma Hotels Adriatic resort destinations do not offer the Gourmet Inclusive ® Experience. These locations offer a variety of meal plans ranging from European Plans to All Inclusive Plans. NOTE: A la carte options are subject to availability based on location.**
Group Cancellation Policy (Modifications or Cancellations): Final Payment is due 60-day prior to arrival on all group reservations.
Cancellation/Modification of rooms, nights, or passengers based on contracted room counts:
- Groups of 6-25 rooms: $100 penalty when cancelling 60 - 31 days prior to arrival
- Groups of 26-50 rooms: $100 penalty when cancelling 90 - 31 days prior to arrival
- Groups of 51 rooms or more: $100 penalty when cancelling 120 - 31 days prior to arrival
- 100% penalty applies for cancellations or reductions made 30 days or less prior to arrival
**Penalties listed are applicable per room, night, or passenger modification, and are applied to reservation at the time of request.
**Non-contracted groups to refer to the general cancellation policy for related Terms and Conditions.
No Show / Late Check-in or Arrival / Early Check-out or Departure (all locations):
No show/late check-in/arrival as well as early checkout/departure shall be without refund, compensation, or liability of the travel provider (applicable to all locations).
Karisma Villa Reservations
Payment Terms and Cancellation policies vary based on the Villa, seasonality and other factors. Please visit
http://www.karismavillas.com/reserve.html for complete details.
Airfare: If you have opted to book Airfare, the following restrictions may apply.
- Ticket changes/upgrades are not allowed
- Baggage fees are not included in rate/fare. Carry-on luggage is not allowed. Refer to individual airline terms for complete details.
- Passengers traveling together may not be seated together. Seat assignments are only available after check-in or at gate.
- Tickets, once issued, are non-refundable/non-transferable and changes are not allowed thereafter.
- Boarding will be in the last zone.
FLEX PASS: We strongly encourage you to purchase Flex Pass. This is a one-time cost per room that allows:
- Cancellation of your reservation up to 8-days prior to arrival without penalties; and up to 30-days prior to arrival on reservations that includes the travel dates of December 21st to January 4th (inclusive) without penalties.
- Price Protection, we'll reprice your booking to a lower promotional rate (upon request and subject to availability).
- Flex Pass is only applicable to individual bookings of hotel services.
- Karisma Hotels Adriatic and El Cielo Winery & Resort by Karisma are not covered by Flex Pass less than 30-days prior to arrival.
- The Flex Pass fee is non-refundable.
Bookings that are NOT COVERED by Flex Pass: Reservations within the penalty windows; Land+Air packages; Villas and Contracted Groups; Mystery Deals; and Advance Purchase Non-Refundable Promotions.
The following forms of payment are acceptable: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. NOTE: If using a debit card, please be aware that many banks have a daily limit for withdrawal.
You may pay by credit card online, please visit the My Account page at book.karismahotels.com and enter your email and password to view your reservation(s) and make a payment. If you don't know your password, please click on "Forgot Your Password" and follow the instructions.
*** CHARGES WILL APPEAR AS DWT RESERVATION SERVICES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ***
Cashier's Check and Money Order: Checks must be mailed a to us and be received no later than 30-days prior to arrival for processing. Regular checks may be accepted only if drawn from a U.S. bank payable in U.S. Dollars.
Make Checks Payable to:
DWT Reservations Services
1 SW 129th Ave. Ste #300
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Ask About Wire Transfers: you also have the option to wire your payment (You will be responsible for any associated fees).
NOTE: CASH IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT
Visa/Passport requirements: Passport is required to travel to all our destinations. Other Nationalities may require a visa
to enter our various destinations. Be sure to check with your consulate for further clarification.
Not Included: Passport and visa fees, Travel Insurance, any Entry Fees and/or Foreign Port Taxes. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
Liability: We will not be held liable for any unforeseen circumstances. Including, but not limited to the following: injury,
damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity in any vehicle, or through the act of default of any company, or person
engaged in conveying passengers, or of any hotel proprietor, personnel, servant or any other person otherwise in
We will not be held responsible for potential risks and hazards associated with travel to destinations where injury, delay, or unanticipated events may occur. We will not assume responsibility for standards political stability, telecommunications facilities, methods of conducting business, emergency medical evacuation, treatment, or medical services found in these destinations.
Travel to foreign areas may entail risks including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in politically unstable areas, civil disturbances, war, and arbitrary changes mandated by government authorities or private concerns. We will not be held liable to any and all connections with the foregoing. We will not accept responsibility for loss or expenses due to delay or changes in transportation schedule or other causes.
General Airline Policy: For any changes or cancellation, please contact the airline directly. In cases of cancellation of flights, fares are non-refundable and are subject to the individual airline cancellation policy. Changes to flight are subject to penalty charges.
DWT Reservation Services will be held harmless of any responsibility beyond our resorts. To partake in tours/excursions or any events not on our property, passengers waives any claim against us for any damage or loss of property, injury or death of person due to any act of negligence of any airline, transportation companies, hotels, auto rental company or any other persons rendering services and/or accommodations included in the package. Enrollment and payment for the tour shall constitute agreement and acceptance by the passenger of the terms and conditions set forth.