Paradise is best enjoyed au naturel
AU NATUREL WEDDINGS
You want to say “I do” but you want to do it differently, because, after all, you are not like everyone else. You need to feel the rush, feel the adrenaline pumping, and connect with your inner being and nature... You need to feel completely free. If so, learn more about our AU NATUREL WEDDINGS and VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES and see if we can get your adrenaline going.
- Professional services of an onsite wedding coordinator
- Wedding guests' concierge
- Bride’s personal in-room wedding attendant on wedding day, beginning 3 hours prior to ceremony
- Groom’s room on wedding day from 10am - 4pm stocked with a selection of beverages and gourmet bites
- Wedding official to perform symbolic ceremony
- Symbolic wedding certificate
- Romantic ocean front ceremony location
- Red carpet aisle runner, table with white linen, uncovered ceremony chairs
- Dinner reservations for wedding group at La Vista Restaurant for up to 20 guests
- Personalized menu card
- Private romantic candle light dinner on the beach for the couple
- Chef's gourmet breakfast in bed morning after ceremony
BRIDE AND GROOM MUST BOOK A SWIM UP OCEANFRONT SUITE FOR 7 NIGHTS PLUS 5 ADDITIONAL ROOMS FOR 3 NIGHTS (TOTAL OF 15 ROOM NIGHTS OR MORE) IN ANY CATEGORY TO QUALIFY.
- Weddings that do not meet the minimum stay requirements will be subject to a fee of $600.
- Valid in Canada, USA and MEX and reservations booked at published rates only
- Must be requested at least 60 days in advance.
- Wedding ceremony is symbolic in nature and carries no legal value.