Gourmet Inclusive® Resorts and Jackson Family Wines Welcome Top Chefs Mark Star and Master Sommelier Thomas Price Among Others
MIAMI (November 17, 2015) – For the fourth year in a row, Karisma Hotels & Resorts, an award-winning luxury hotel collection which owns and manages properties in Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe, is delighted to host an exciting line-up of top chefs and winemakers for The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series by Karisma. The series – a partnership between El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels, by Karisma and Jackson Family Wines – delivers a Gourmet Inclusive® Experience featuring exceptional service, culinary delights, top chefs from around the world, and wines by Jackson Family Wines. The 2016 lineup includes culinary visionaries such as Mark Stark of Stark Restaurants and Area 31’s E. Michael Reidt as well as an impressive roster of other prominent chefs.
The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series, by Karisma is a partnership between Jackson Family Wines and El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels, by Karisma, the premier adults-only properties in the Riviera Maya, Mexico delivering an unforgettable Gourmet Inclusive® Experience. The program, which takes place the first week of each month, spotlights distinguished chefs, restaurateurs, winemakers and sommeliers. Guests are provided hands-on epicurean experiences, vertical tastings, education classes with sommeliers and winemakers, cooking courses, special pairings, elaborate meals and an exclusive Guest Chef and Winemaster’s Dinner.
For the 2016 series, Karisma Hotels & Resorts welcomes 12 top chefs from around the world along with noted wine personalities, including:
- January – Cristian Rebolledo Executive Chef, T&C Collection of Restaurants and James Beard Award Nominee; with Erin Minnihan, Region Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- February – Tracey Shepos Cenami Chef, Jackson Family Wines; with Heather Peterson, Region Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- March – Mark Stark, Executive Chef and Owner, Stark Restaurants; with Jackie Andrus, Region Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- April – E. Michael Reidt, Executive Chef, Area 31; with Timothy Hill, Region Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- May – Jason Dady, Owner of Jason Dady Restaurant Group, Texas; with Allen Gouthier Region Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- June – Eli Kirshtein, Chef/Partner of The Luminary, Atlanta; with Elyse Kudo, Division Vice President, Jackson Family Wines
- July – Lauren Callighen, Executive Chef, The Palms Turks and Caicos; with Fernando Arteaga, Sales Director, Jackson Family Wines
- August – Justin Wangler, Executive Chef, Jackson Family Wines; with Barry Dodds, Estate Manager, Freemark Abbey
- September – Dino Jagtiani, Owner/Chef, Temptation in Saint Maarten; with Katie Phillips, Region Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- October – Chef Sue Zemanick, Gautreau’s Restaurant, New Orleans; with Thomas Price, Master Sommelier
- November – Robert Nieto, Pastry Chef, Jackson Family Wines; with Peter Repole, Senior Vice President, National Sales Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- December – Xavier Pacheco, Chef, La Jaquita Baya in Miramar, Puerto Rico; with Matt Diestler, Division Vice President, Jackson Family Wines
“We are delighted to, once again, offer our guests the opportunity to participate in The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series by Karisma,” said Jeroen Hanlo, Vice President of Food & Beverage for Karisma Hotels & Resorts. “Our unique partnership between Karisma and Jackson Family Wines enables us to take our signature Gourmet Inclusive® Experience to the next level with a memorable and hands-on culinary experience.”
The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series by Karisma is a part of Karisma Hotels & Resorts’ Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, which is carefully catered to guests that prefer quality over quantity. At Karisma Hotels & Resorts, guests will enjoy programming for all ages from world-renowned partners; unrivaled culinary experiences; 24-hour room service; beach beds; and much more – all part of the renowned Gourmet Inclusive Experience® that has set a new standard for the world’s finest travel.
Offered exclusively at Karisma Hotels & Resorts, guests are invited to discover The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series, by Karisma at an additional cost of $300 for the weeklong program at El Dorado Royale; a la carte rates for wines and ad hoc wine and culinary experiences at the entire collection of Karisma Hotels & Resorts start at $35. Nightly rates at Karisma Hotels & Resorts begin at $241 per person, per night based on double occupancy, including the Gourmet Inclusive® experience (all gourmet meals served a la carte, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, 24-hour room service, full service concierge, king size beach beds). Hotel reservations can be booked through a Gourmet Inclusive® Vacation Consultant, or by calling 1-866-527-4762, or by visiting www.karismahotels.com.
For more information about The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series, visit http://www.karismahotels.com/Jackson-Family-Wines.
About Karisma Hotels & Resorts
Karisma Hotels & Resorts, an award-winning luxury hotel collection which owns and manages properties in Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe, comprises an impressive portfolio including El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels, Azul Hotels & Villas by Karisma, Generations Resorts by Karisma, and Allure Hotels by Karisma. Properties have been honored with the industry’s top accolades including Conde Nast Traveler’s “Top 100 Hotels in the World,” Conde Nast Traveler’s “Top 30 Hotels in Cancun,” TripAdvisor® Traveler’s Choice “Best Hotels for Romance,” AAA’s “Five Diamond Award,” AAA’s “Four Diamond Award,” and The Diners Club ® 50 Best Discovery Series. Karisma has received worldwide recognition for its creative approach to hospitality management and product innovations. For reservations and a full list of Karisma properties, please visit www.karismahotels.com.
Media Contacts: Jenn Wade, Nicole Kraft and Dina Rosenberg at J. Wade Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-325-5519.